Thursday, February 28, 2008

Enjoy Everything!


I was planning on making a card for an old challenge, but it didn't go as planned. This is just a super simple card I made using some Basic Grey papers I have and some American Crafts ribbon I had sitting around. Super simple & quick card!


stamp set: Enjoy Every Moment

ink: Basic Black

paper: River Rock, Basic Black, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White, Basic Grey designer paper

accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, American Crafts ribbon, Stampin' Up! circle rhinestone brad, and Stampin' Up!'s Flower Fusion kit (awesome flowers to layer)

1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

Amy, I just found your blog and I love it! I'm so glad you came back to blogging after your respite. Hope you'll keep sharing your adorable projects. I just became a SU demonstrator and am loving it. Love connecting to others. I'm in the early stages of getting my first recruit, and am learning so much from other demolina's sites. Yours will be added to my blog's favorites. Cute, cute cards. Love them all! Just wanted to say hi!