Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pink & Brown Birdie


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this set!! Did I mention I love this set? LOL! I think there are so many different ways to use it. You can make something elegant, distressed, or just plain and simple. Whatever you want, it works with this set! Very, very versatile! I did this card for my monthly stamp club. I had been dying to use my Build-A-Brads so I finally got to! Since it was nice weather outside I opted for an outside photo too! So here is a list of the supplies I used...



  • stamps: Always, Paisley

  • paper: Close to Cocoa, Pretty In Pink, Very Vanilla

  • ink: Basic Brown, Pretty In Pink marker (to color the inside of the bird)

  • accessories" Antique Brass Build-A-Brads, pink gingham ribbon (sponged over with brown ink), cutting tool to distress edges, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the bird too! It looks both modern and rustic at the same time. Nice work.
-JD
http://stampinshop.com